Back to University
Full time here in Simon land, and I have re-registered at university!
I have two modules left to complete - my Elective and my Dissertation
For my Elective I am currently looking to do some sort of Instilation up here in Colchester, and to this end have started to contact galleries and hopefully they will be able to help.
For the dissertation I am afraid I have set my sights on something quite dull - project management and process. It's also the thing I am worst at.
Soooo, more or less just looking support my weakness
Should be fun!
I have two modules left to complete - my Elective and my Dissertation
For my Elective I am currently looking to do some sort of Instilation up here in Colchester, and to this end have started to contact galleries and hopefully they will be able to help.
For the dissertation I am afraid I have set my sights on something quite dull - project management and process. It's also the thing I am worst at.
Soooo, more or less just looking support my weakness
Should be fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home