Cinnamon Dreams

To think, and design, a new way.

My name is Simon, and this is my Web Log. I design games, L(A)RP's, and Lighting - this is just were I empty my head every so often.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Elective Diary

12th September
Tonight I am writing my proposal that I want to send to the Arts centres.
Goes something like this;

Dear [Whoever]
My name is Simon Marks, third year Lighting Design student at Rose Bruford college, and I am looking for an exhibition space for my final piece.

My final piece for my degree is an Elective Project, which is designed by the student. I am going to put together an lighting instillation, and as such I am looking for an exhibition space.

I am contacting you to find out if you have a space available for me to use, which I would need for a few days at least.

I look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Simon Marks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home